Take your binder off immediately if you're experiencing pain or breathing trouble.
- The binder shouldn't be too difficult to put on or take off.
- You should be able to wear your binder for a full day (average of 8 hours) without the binder causing breathing difficulties, pain, soreness, or discomfort.
Signs that your binder may be too small:
• Marks on your skin, Rubbing or pinching
• Tissue "spillage" out of the top, sides, or bottom of the binder.
• Tingling or numbness
• Pain, soreness, or extreme discomfort
• Extreme difficulty in putting on / taking off your binder
• Shortness of breath, or trouble taking a full breath with ease
Oh, no! My binder is too small! What do I do?
Stop wearing your binder, and be sure to contact us for an exchange.
Reach out to our crew! 😊