Take your binder off immediately if you're experience pain or breathing trouble.
A correctly sized binder shouldn't be too difficult to put on or take off. You should be able to wear your binder for a full day (average of 8 hours) without the binder causing breathing difficulties, pain, soreness, or extreme discomfort. Your binder should fit snugly around your body.
Signs that your binder may be too small:
• Marks on your skin, Rubbing or pinching
• "Spillage" of tissue out of the top, sides, or bottom
• Tingling or numbness
• Pain, soreness, or extreme discomfort
• Extreme difficulty in putting on / taking off your binder
• Shortness of breath, or trouble taking a full breath with ease
Oh, no! My binder is too small! What do I do?
Take a deep breath! It's okay. We're here to help you find a better fit in another style / size. Stop wearing your binder, and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about how your binder is fitting--or otherwise!
Reach out to our crew ! :+) Email us: