• Add the first two chest measurements together (under arms + largest part of chest).
• Divide the total by 2 to get the measurement that will correlate best to the measurements on the sizing chart.
• If you are in between sizes, consider your shoulder measurements:
TIP: If your shoulders are larger (by 1.5 inches or more) than the shoulder width that corresponds to your chest measurement on the sizing chart, go with a larger size that...
• Best fits your shoulder measurement
• Is close to the measurement at the largest part of your chest
TIP: If your shoulder width is smaller than the number that correlates to your chest measurement, get the size that best fits your chest measurement.
TIP: Refer to the measurement under the breast tissue. If this measurement is smaller than your under-arm measurement, you may find the most comfortable fit in a tank binder, as they tend to compress better for individuals who are in between sizes / have a larger chest.